COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
Helping those with chemical dependence navigate a path to recovery
Recovery Begins Here – Join Us Today
Respect for you
- We treat each person as an individual with unique personal experiences.
- We offer clinically-proven and evidence-based methods designed to help treat your addiction.
Walk – in Hours
- Call or come in during our walk in hours and be seen the same day.
- All major insurances accepted, including MassHealth, BMC, and Medicare. Most insurance is considered in-network with $0 co-pays.
- Receive treatment in a bright, modern, & comfortable environment.
- Our offices are small, private & professional–like your doctor’s office – not a large, impersonal clinic.
How We Treat
Opioid dependence—the physical addiction to prescription painkillers affects many people in the US. Many are often reluctant to ask for help due to the stigma of “drug dependence”.
Opioid dependence is a complex health condition made worse by continued opioid use. Talk to us today about how we can help.
Recovery is not linear. Sometimes it’s two steps forward and one step back.
Most of our staff have been told by their patients things like “I like seeing you because you listen to me. You never give up on me. You believe in me and want me to succeed”
These sentiments accurately reflect how we feel about our work. We care deeply about each of our patients and are very invested in their success. When they succeed, we succeed, which is very gratifying.
Our Mission is to provide each person with personalized medical treatment to help support recovery. We will consistently offer compassion while using direct, respectful, honest communication.
We “meet you where you are” and help you get to where you want to be.
We employ clinical staff who are highly experienced and knowledgeable in addiction medicine. We develop medical treatment plans tailored to our client’s needs.
We provide guidance and access to local community resources outside the office. We understand the significant impact of addiction on our patient’s lives and offer help to accessing free and paid resources.
< 5 min walk from the MBTA Red, Orange, & Green Lines
Pay parking in building
Free On-site parking
MBTA Red Line Nearby.
On #238 bus.
Merrimack St. – Exec. Bldg.
Pay parking: on street and in public garage (< 3 min walk from the office)
Bus stop: ~ 1 min walk from office